Re: Console colors out of control

FWIW, starting over with a new console window and setting
the exact same settings solved the problem.  If I put the two
console windows up side-by-side, walk through the properties,
will look completely identical.  But if I call up mutt in
each window, using the same .muttrc, one looks fine while the
other one is pink-on-violet-with-black-highlights.  Go figure...

Tom