Re: Lousy setup program defeats users with disabilites.

> Some of the column headers are unreadable, and require the user to
> resize them in order to read what they say.

     I see this, too.  I run my display at 1280x1024 and use large fonts
(NT 4.0 SP6a).  REGDMP of my Colors and Desktop keys and a screenshot of
the resulting setup screen at

        ftp://ftp.ma.ultranet.com/pub0/r/rmp/setupGlitch.zip

(most people think my desktop prefs are pretty funky, but they're very
comfortable for me.  Kinda reminds of an amber VT320.)

     On the accessibility front, I find I can do everything but package
selection from the keyboard (I have a pointing device and can use it, but
prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, and will probably continue to do so
until an Engelbart-style chordset ships standard with PCs:-)  I do find
the package selection slightly funky and annoying because of this, but I'm
not as stuck with this as some people are.