Re: KSH on Cygwin

Ok,

I think it is important to note that there is *already* an individual who
is going to release KSH93 properly packaged and deployable by setup.exe.
Patience is the key here, if you read some previous messages it was
pointed out that it should be done within the next couple of weeks as of
about a week ago.  As for what it has over Bash&Friends, I'll leave that
to a more fanatic KSH user to explain.

Cheers,
Nicholas