RE: Use of PROMPTING

Howdy Denis!

I found this page which helped (after a lot of working it out by myself
though):
http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~leblancj/labs/prompts.html

And you can learn more about changing ls --color here:
man dircolors

I am having a go at this now myself!

BTW - I sorted my original color problem. It seems I just had to close the
window and re-open and the color settings I had changed through properties
worked ok.

Thanks for your tips about color in vim too!

Rob
:)