nearest text editor to pico

Hi all!
Just downloaded and installed cygwin as a precursor to installing RH on a
standalone machine.
Can anyone please tell me what the closest text editor to pico is that is
installed with cygwin (I installed every-damn-thing and deleted setup.exe so
the list of what's installed and what it is has gone!)
Hope not to have to bother the list with silly newbie questions, but this
should be an easy one!
Regards & TIA,
-Splat
--