RE: Re[3]: cygwin download incomplete - try again - loop?

Ah, gentlemen, you've saved me some time
The thought that I'd failed, was not sublime
And I spent my poor hours trying to find
  Why.
But, you've saved me some time.

I too have a little bone to pick
A (so sad) setup to kick
I tried and tried to beat the odds
But was lost when 'NULL' did arise
You've saved me some time.

Amidst this doggeral and other things you find
I have an issue which stands up and is not kind
I installed, or uninstalled, valuable things
To find that failure dogged my wings.

Tail dragging,
  feet of lead
I plead and ask