Re: 1.3.11(CVS): Possible bug involving temp file generation

Possibly that could explain it, though I did forget to mention another
variable in the situation.

With that build, I had patched the symbols and the newlib ?key? (I forgot
the exact name) to allow cygserver to operate and provide shared memory.
When it seemed to be broken for Windows ME (and I determined that Robert's
lack of interest in my bug reports meant he wasn't wanting to work on it
atm), I decided to revert to using cygipc.  So I did not add the symbol
and key patches to the new build from cvs.  Just thought I'd mention this
fact as well...

Cheers,
Nicholas

P.S. - Robert, I know you do a ton of work and are busy, so please realize
that no offense or critism was intended by my remark :-).