Re: run batch w/o .bat?

Actually, it looks like he was trying to do an oops script, for the
command after, which would be more like:

doh() {
	eval `history 2 | sed '2d;s/\s+[0-9]+\s+\([^\s]+\)/\1.bat'`
}
or for the non-sedders among us:
	gimme the last 2 lines of history
	(now the sed)
	throw away the last line (which will be doh)
	throw away the leading white, the group of digits, and the next
		white
	and append the .bat to the next token.

I haven't tested this, so sorry if the sed is wrong, but I have done an
eval of the output of history, w/o the first number, which worked.

Got freedom?  Vote Libertarian:  http://www.lp.org