Re: registry question

I frequently install cygwin only on ONE server and share that copy for multiple clients.
The clients are Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows NT.  After you manually get the mounts
established the way you want them to be, cynwin works well on clients.  The setup program
was NOT used to setup the clients.

There is only one side effect.  On Windows 2000, you get an obscure message about not
accessing somethng under /etc when the DLL first gets loaded.  I just ignore this error.

Hint in setting up the clients....
	On your cygwin server, create the following .bat file:
		$ mount -m >/bin/domounts.bat
	then edit this file to:
		- reflect the network drives letters you are using
		- ensure that every line ends in \r\n
	then on your client, open up a cmd window, cd to your network drive
	and the cygwin/bin directory and execute domounts.bat

_Paul McFerrin