Re: has anyone run the test suite recently?

> If anyone has the time, I'd be interested in seeing if there
> are any regressions from 1.3.10 an the latest snapshot/cvs.
>
> cgf

NOTE:  This thread was started on cygwin-developers, however I do not feel
I meet the requirements to join that list.  I do feel that my input on
this thread could be helpful as I am hosted on WinME.  I have noticed that
there have been a few WinME gotcha's in the past, so my experience with
compiling the latest cvs might be of interest.  Before you do so, I know
where the FAQ is, so don't waste your time with read the faq posts.

Anyhow, here are the results, on WinME, from "make check" on the compiled
cvs checked out about an hour ago.  I have attached the testsuite logs +
cygcheck output.  I hope this is informative, if you need any more
information, please let me know.  Here's a brief summary:

                === winsup Summary ===

# of expected passes            194
# of unexpected failures        23
# of expected failures          21