Re: cygwin setup freezes

At 09:59 AM 5/7/2002, *** wrote:
>I tried to use the KDE sourceforge ftp with the latest cygwin setup.exe, but
>it messed up my Cygwin install.
>So I must reinstall cygwin but setup.exe freezes everytime.
>I tried with the setup.exe that comes with local packages and the normal
>internet install setup.exe.
>I am desperate ! I cannot continue :(

OK but if anyone is going to be able to help you, more information will be
necessary.  Perhaps you can tell the list the exact steps you take.  It's
also worthwhile to examine the setup log files and report anything strange
in there to the list.  We really can't help you determine what's wrong at
your end without knowing more about what's happening.