Re: Virus results

My computer here at work is required to do a daily scan with Norton.  They
also push updates when I log in in the morning.
I have seen no hits of this kind.  After the first post a few days ago, I
also did a full scan with up-to-date Norton at home,
where I run Cygwin also.  Again, no virus was detected.

I did go through a period a couple of months ago where Norton started
complaining about an older version of cygwin1.dll,
this was consistent with the voluminous discussion of the false alarm here.

This is my data point

Wayne Keen