Minor Problems with the New Win32 Binary

I just copied the new Win32 binary into my system and started using it.

1.  (not problem) The activity log is definitely getting written to file
now.  Thanks.  That allows me to close the window and still have the log
available if there are problems.

2.  Changing the Message List view column widths from a global property
to an inheritable folder property is nice, but it would be nicer if
there was some way to set it at the top level folder so I don't have to
fiddle with the registry or set it in each folder tree separately.

3.  (not new) The signature separator put in the Compose window if "Use
signature separator" checkbox is selected in the Preferences "Compose"
tab doesn't have the required trailing space.

4.  The widgets for "Configure XFace" have disappeared from the
Preferences "Compose" tab.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html