Re: How can I get all permissions when I login to cygwin

First, thank you for your reply.

I using cygwin.bat file to login to the cygwin, the contents of the file
are in below:

	@echo off

	f:
	chdir f:\cygwin\bin

	bash --login -i

When I entered into the system, the shell prompt displayed as
"Administrator@HOSTNAME...", then I tried to change the file's
permissions, but I could not do it(I could only control the -w
permission of the file and only of my own account, but the file owner is
me!). Then I rewrite "bash --login -i" to "bash", so I could enter the
system first(displayed "bash-2.05a$...) ,and then used the user account
in my win2000 system to login to the system, but the shell said "login
incorrectly". Now I want to know how can I use the 2nd method mentioned
above to login to the system and get all permissions.

Thank you!

I am a chinese boy, so my english is poor, if words above puzzled you, I
am sorry.

In article <4.3.1.2.20020426095442.02c529a8@pop.ma.ultranet.com>, lhall@rfk.com
says...