Re: Login as a different user?

:) On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:43:16 -0700 Daniel Adams
:) <danpadams@infomagic.net> wrote:
:)
:) > Is there a way to login as a different user (under cygwin for a
:) > shell) for a win2k machine running the latest everything for cygwin?
:) > I am curious of this for multiple reasons. I am mainly wondering so
:) > that I can have multiple completely independent profiles in pine.

what you can do is to start pine with different .pinerc files, and start
pine as

pine -p /path/to/new/pinerc

each pinerc should contain information which will make it have different
profiles.

If you are looking for how to change your from field, you can use roles
(press M S R R to learn about them).

--
Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/