Bug of Setup 2.194.2.24 running in "Install from Local Directory"

I reported this bug before, but since it was not fixed in the new release, I
am reporting again.

When I chose "Download" and skipped some downloads, and then "install from
local directory", setup will still try to install the newer packages that do
not exist locally. Setup ver. 2.125.2.10 has not this problem (will choose
the existing versions), which I like better and use now for downloading and
upgrading.

The new user interface has problems too on Chinese Windows. Since you do not
have the environment I do not expect to see it fixed soon (I am not good at
interfaces). I only hope that no big changes will make 2.125.2.10 obsolete.
I really like that version.

Best regards,

Wu Yongwei