Re: setup with empty proxy password

Hi,

> Your question implies that you're having some kind of troubles using
> setup.exe but you don't say whats wrong. Would you share the details
> with us so we can answer your question.

Sorry for beeing unprecise. My internet acsess setup is solved by an
"automatic configuration script" proxy server, with an user name, but without
password (empty password). If I start cygwin setup.exe, and choose "Use IE5 Settings",
the prompt for "Proxy authorisation" pops up. The problem is: without
specifying some password, the "OK" button stays inactive. And, of course,
only correct password is empty one :(

Bye,
Ljubo