WISH8.3 instead of WISH 8.0

Dear all,

While trying to solve my problem with PGACCES, I found that TCL/TK 8.0 has a
problem with dynamic loading and the problem should be solved in a newer
version 8.3.
My problem with PGACCESS has, from what I believe after searching several
mailing lists and reading manuals and mails, nothing to do with PGACCESS
itselve.

Im not able to load the libpgtcl.dll (libpgtcl library) giving me the error
"couldn't load file 'libpgtcl.dll': invalid argument while executing 'load
libpgtcl[info sharedlibextension]'(procedure 'main') line 3) invoked from
within 'main $argc $argv' (file 'main.tcl' line 249)"

When I installed cygwin a few weeks ago I also installed TCL/TK using setup,
however this is version 8.0. Now I wonder if what do I need to do when I
want install TCL/TK 8.3 in stead. Especially how can I remove the older
version.

kind regards,
Danny