RE: ps command - revisited

Been there, done that - that's not it. I can see this process in 'Task
Manager':
admsrvc.exe, pid=508, it's running as a service under WinNT, this is part of
our database manager.
ps, even with the W option, will NOT show this task, no matter what other
options you give it. In my search for a utility which does, I came across an
article about cygwin's ps command which explicitly states that it's not a
complete implementation. And yes, I have read the man pages, and I am aware
of the W option .. *sigh* ... ;-).

Best regards,
Chris