ps command - revisited

Hi all, specially Corinna,

Corinna, maybe you can help out here. The UNIX ps command reports all and
every process running on the machine, the Windows (cygwin) ps command
however, omits WinNT/Win2K services, which is something we would like to
have working. Would it be possible to extent the current version of the ps
command to include this or can this become a future project? I am no C
programmer myself, never mind Windows, and would not tackle this what so
ever. I can also not say what kind of effort it would be to implement - or
what kind of motivation ;-).

Best regards
Chris