I noticed your on-line business...

Dear Fellow Marketer,

I happened across your business on the web, and I thought you may be interested in this.

I received an email from a fellow named Tim M. telling me about a program with a new system of stacking free members in a group, and I would have a chance to  upgrade ahead of the others. When one of those people upgraded, they would be in my residually paying downline!

I have had several negative experiences with network marketing in the past and had pretty much given up on them. I was intrigued by this new concept for getting people off to a quick start, and he said it was free to join with no obligation, so I signed up.

Just as he had said, it was totally free to sign up and so I started to check out the opportunity, “kick the tires” a little, you might say. I checked it out and I must tell you that I was impressed!

One of the hardest things about network marketing is getting that initial downline started so you can start to leverage their efforts. I found that this system of being able to “jump ahead” of a group of other free members by being the first to upgrade, was a great opportunity to get a fast start in my new home based business!

I learned quickly that the help didn’t stop there! This system is designed so that when I showed that I really wanted to build a solid residual income, I was helped more than ever! As I said earlier, I have been in programs before and for the first time I found one that works. A chance to make REAL MONEY on the “net”!

Remember Tim? He has achieved a $1500 residual check in four months time, and by following his examples I will be following him in his success!

So check it out for yourself! It really is totally free…”kick the tires” a little for yourself, and see what we are all so excited about!

To sign up for your FREE MEMBERSHIP please closely follow the simple instructions below.

To sign up simply reply to: tcastellon7@excite.com
Type in Subject: Send My FREE Membership (required)
Type in Letter: Your First and Last Name (required)
Your Email Address (if different from above)

That’s it! We will send you an ID# and a list of other free members in your group…people who could be in your downline when you upgrade your membership ahead of them…Do it today!

Prosperously Yours,
T. Castellon
To be removed from this and any future lists please use the link
below.
tomcastellon@email.com?subject=Remove
Again, if the above does not show up as a link for some reason,
please use the address with 'Remove' in the subject line.

"Per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act
of 2000, further transmissions to you by the sender may be stopped at NO
COST to you by replying to REMOVE type REMOVE in the subject line and you
will be removed A.S.A.P.

This is not spam as we have included contact information & a remove
link in accordance with the Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2001.
Refer to: http://www.spamlaws.com/federal/summ107.html  "