RE: setup 2.194.2.21: Questions about the "per-mirror directories" feature

It's part of allowing federated installation sites - like apt-get or
rpmfind.
In the mirrors list just add a new mirror by typing it in the box, or
select multiple mirrors via ctrl-click or shift-click.

> 2) Is it possible to delete old versions (downloaded by old
> setup) of the already updated (by new setup) packages? (I
> mean, that old versions are still in .../latest & .../contrib
> and new ones are in .../some_mirror_site_directory/latest)

Up to you. Setup will use everything it can find under the directory you
tell it..

> 3) When will be updated the "Cygwin package contributors
> guide"? I've been using setup for installing some local stuff
> (gtk+ etc) and now i'm not sure about the details - naming
> convention, storage, setup.hint & setup.ini syntax and so on...

It is up to date! http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html.

Cheers,
Rob