RE: New version of setup.exe broken when running with WINE

Lol!. In the context of the thread though, I think an apt analogy would be, when someone buys a new toaster that uses 110v, why are they surprised that it doesn't work? (ps Australia uses 240v AC power). The particular example was that setup.exe was no longer running under WINE... and it was phrased like that was a setup.exe issue, when setup.exe is running (not flawlessly) on all MS os's, suggesting that WINE is the root cause in this case - even though changing setup (the toaster) exposed the problem.

Rob