lnyx

The lynx package is asking for an older version of the curses library. I
use lynx from Perl programs (on linux anyway) to access html files (e.g.,
the status of my router). This is apparently a bug in Lynx and the
distribution, since both libraries should be there.
William (Bill) Moss
         billmoss@acm.org

Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and
those who dare not, are slaves.
         Lord Byron
God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard
and defend it.
       Daniel Webster

---