Re: libuser32.a (-luser32) reported missing in link - was - Re: ld missing???

I just subscribed and have been browsing the threads. FWIW, I don't even know what the heck the problem IS, but I can fix it from memory I've run into it in so blinking many threads. Now if I could just remember whether I downloaded Cygwin BEFORE or AFTER Christopher's post about pulling the setup.exe... :(