Re: termcap problem in RXVT?

Perhaps when rxvt was compiled bash was not installed on the system so
rxvt decided it would use ash as a default, or maybe /bin/sh is a link
to /bin/ash instead of /bin/bash. I wonder if there is a string one
can put in the app-defaults file so that /bin/bash is used.
Alternatively one can put the following line in the ~/.bash_profile

alias rxvt='rxvt -e /bin/bash'

and then

$ source ~/.bash_profile

Bye,