Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Revamped spam blocking for this mailing list (clarification)

Two things, I guess I have to make clear:

1) I do not anticipate any changes in spam blocking that will impact normal
   posting.  If you were posting without problem before, you should be able
   to post without problem now.

2) I was not asking everyone in this mailing list to send a test message
   to see if they can still get through.  Please just post as normal, and
   send email as outlined below if you think you were inappropriately blocked.

   "Inappropriately blocked" does not mean that you *got* a bounce message.
   "Inappropriately blocked" means your message never got through after an
   adequate waiting period or you received a bounce message which provides
   inaccurate information, e.g., the message says your are blocked by an RBL
   service when you really aren't.

Go to http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html/#rbl-sucks for information on
our current spam-blocking policies.  I will update this page as I add
new features to the new software.

FWIW, the goal here is to impact the spammers, not the people sending
email to the cygwin mailing lists.

cgf

--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .