Setup.exe release-candidate - final edition

http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-20020317.exe is a link to a
setup.exe that appears to have solved the win98 display problem...

mentioned here: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-03/msg00830.html

I'd like to thank Jan for offering to help, as when I was arranging
reference material for him I found the bug (blush).

So if this has any bugs left.... you folk, the community, get to live
with them (Although bugfixes can and will be done on the branch if found
later :}).

Cheers,
Rob