Setup.exe release-candidate

Hi folk,
	the setup.exe setup200202 branch has a final pre-release
snapshot available at
http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-20020315.exe.

IMPORTANT! This is your final chance to report release-critical bugs
with this version. Feedback to cygwin@cygwin.com please.

We have sporadic reports of problems on win98SE, but I don't have access
to that to test, so win98SE users... if you want this to work, give it a
test run now, and if possible, grab the source and have a go a debugging
the problem (I'll happily bounce emails back and forth, and can already
give you a detailed starting point).

Major new features:
* New GUI that should be less prone to 'disappearing'.
* Can download from multiple mirrors - use CTRL-Click or Shift-Click in
the mirror site dialog.
* Updated chooser that allows full installs with ease, as well as source
only installs of packages.

Thanks go out to all the contributors to this version, which includes
(In reverse date order):

Me!
Michael Chase
Jason Tishler