RE: Next version of setup.exe

Urk. Nasty. Well I don't have the ability to debug this - I've got NT
kernel based machines only, as my emulted environment with 95 is
currently cactus. So I'm depending on 'net support to debug this. I
wager that it's related to my clip area enhancements in the pick line
::paint routine, as that gave me a [little] gyp.

This has been reported twice now on 98SE. I'm very interested if it is
98SE across the board, or 98SE + xyz video card.

Rob