WinCvs hangs after upgrading CygWin on Win2k

Greetings,

I use CygWin SSH for access to my repository with
WinCvs.

After upgrading CygWin, WinCvs 1.2 commands are
aborted by the server. WinCvs 1.3b7 works, but the dos
window hangs. The task manager shows, it's ssh that
hangs. So I have to close the dos window manually,
which is pretty annoying.

I saw that problem being mentioned in the FAQ, but
only for Win9x machines. I experience that problem on
Win2k.

Any insight whether there is a workaround, or work
ongoing to fix this issue is appreciated.

Thanx,
Patrick