Re: /cygdrive wierdness

At 03:50 AM 3/8/2002, Christopher January wrote:

> > >Yes. I just tried it again after rebooting to make sure.
> > >(My drive prefix is /win instead of /cygdrive, but I don't
> > >suppose that would make any difference.)
> >
> > Sorry to belabor the point but do you run any Cygwin services?  If so, did
> > you shut them down?
>Have you tried this yourself Larry? What do you get?

Sorry Chris.  I should've been more clear.  I haven't seen this issue
myself.  However, I wanted to make sure that implied unloading of the
cygwin1.dll in your steps above was part of the test, which was my main
reason for asking the question.  Obviously, the DLL won't unload if
services that depend on it are still in place.  I can neither confirm nor
deny a bug in this area however.

Sorry.