Re: mkshortcut debugging problem

Well, after going over hoards of MSDN documents and adjusting my
code, I realized what most developers' first guess might have been...

I followed the null pointer. Madness overtook me.

I corrected this (char *)problem and my util actually passed all my
tests, no matter which directory it was in. I also ran it through
GNU indent a few times (just to make sure :)
Features of this version include:

--Prettier code, thanks to indent
--Better error checking
--Works ;)

Because of the indent the patch is bigger than the actual file,
so here's the whole thing. (Chuck, this should be drop-in replacement
for the one in cygutils-0.9.9. I apologize for the inconvenience.)

Thanks again to Corinna and Jason for the help.

http://mail.yahoo.com/