Make is missing on setup

Hi,

I'm new here, and I'm not a Unix programmer. There is a problem with the
Cygwin installation from the Web using the Setup program. For my purpose,
the Cygwin is supposed to be a shell for the PRC-Tools development chain,
and it occurs that Make utility appears to be missing in my setup. It is
clear to me only now that the utility was supposed to be specified for
download optionally. Perhaps it was missing on the list of the mirror, which
I had been using for the first time. Now I'm going to download the Make, and
I'm trying to figure out what else is necessary to download for my purpose.
Should I run the setup of the whole Cygwin package from the scratch now?

Thanks in advance.