RE: setup.exe (cinstall) bugfixes + minor new feature

Thanks Max.

I know about these - they are fixed in setup200202 - when that goes live
I'll be backporting some key bugs.

> BugFix: add backslash call to make_link, in desktop.cc
> This was causing the start menu shortcut to be called
> 'Programs/Cygwin/Cygwin Bash Shell' instead of being in the
> correct directory structure

Does this affect setup200202? I haven't checked yet. I'm trying to
encpasulate the path specific knowledge - so whilst this solution works,
I'd rather refactor make_link to leverage io_stream, and make this a
method or variant of the file:// io_stream. Also '/' separated paths are
valid to pass to the WIN32 API, so I'm curious why this is suddenly
become a problem. (Quite a lot of setup expects '/' separated paths, and
I see no reason to change that at this point.

> Feature Addition: Use files
> /etc/setup/inhibit-{startmenu,desktop}-icon to remeber user
> de-selection of the create icon checkboxes on the last page of setup.

This approach is too simple - it will only remember turning them off.
The settings should go in /etc/setup/setup.conf as something like
"desktop_icon = yes|no".

Thanks for the patch though, I look forward to an update.

Cheers,
Rob