RE: Is the Cygwin 1.3.2 DLL Win 2000 compatible?

Yes.  The Cywgin DLL has always gone to great lengths to support all released
versions of Windows, other than CE.  Other than the obvious caveats noted in
the FAQ entry which I referred you to, it's safe to assume nothing more or
less.  Historically, the Cygwin DLL has 'worked' with whatever Windows
versions were current at the time.  This has certainly been true for the
last 5+ years conservatively.  No need to fret.

It's worth noting, however, that this list only really "supports" the
current release of Cygwin.  So if you have an issue with 1.3.2 that you
want to post, the response you're likely to get is 'does it work with
1.3.10?'

David (Starks-Browning), do you think it's necessary to update this
FAQ entry so that it's clear that the Cygwin DLL has historically supported
the then released versions of Windows?