MSVC++ compatible import library - HOW?

Hello;

I already asked this question but my e-mail does not appears to appear in the list :-(

Is it possible to create an import library compatible with MSVC++ without MSVC++? (1. To not buy its license; 2. To not workaround its bugs.)

Microsoft's linker says something about multiple .text sections and the produced executable crashes. (Note that I link the DLL from _several_ .o files, however the source of only one of these .o files has __declspec(dllexport) directives.)

HEEELPPP!!

P.S. Borland's implib.exe also produces import libraries incompatible with MSVC++ :-(
--
Victor Porton (porton@narod.ru)