Re: SSHD fails to start - not responding in a timely fashion

No apologies necessary.  I think Chris and I just wanted to be sure that you
and others didn't get the mistaken impression about this list and it's
participants.  Personally I feel your inquiries and responses are quite
appropriate for this list.  I expect other 'regulars' here would agree.
So I don't believe anyone was offended by your posts or any of it's content.
I know I wasn't.