Re: 1.3.9: Headers for IPC constants

If you are trying to actually USE ipc, then cygwin does not yet
intrinsically support it (which is why cygwin doesn't define those macros.)

However, you can install the cygIPC package: (*)
   http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/cygipc/

Be sure and read the doco.

--Chuck

(*) check the cygwin-developers list; once the 'daemon merge' is
complete, the framework for adding intrinsic IPC support for cygwin
should be ready for contributions...