Re: Cygwin without installing

"Robinow, David" wrote:

>   arborescence is a perfectly legitimate French word meaning
> "tree structure".  It's quite popular as can be seen by a simple search.  It
> has fewer letters than it's english equivalent so I see no reason not to use
> it and I intend to, now that I know what it means.
>   See http://translation.langenberg.com/

NTAGARA, but my introduction to the word came in the form of an album by
Ozric Tentacles:

http://www.guitar9.com/arborescence.html
http://www.toastyfrog.com/jump/music/ozric_tentacles.shtml
http://www.space.com/sciencefiction/sonic_space_2_000412.html
http://www.btinternet.com/~themagiccat/square/1998/OzricTentacles.html

ok, this has to be one of the most off-topic threads ever (which is saying
a lot on this list...)

-John Turner