Re: "Too many open files" problem

I did read the page you suggested me to read, some people replied me some
tricks to better find on the web an answer but still I found just more
questions with the same problem I have with no one to reply for a solution.
I think I did my job.

I still think that my installation is quite "normal" and that there is a
problem somewhere as suggested by the many questions about the same problem
I found. I also think that I have done all I can to try to help you in
finding the problem. I'm just suspicious about how the problem report are
handled on your side. Is it just forgotten or put on a TODO list or what?

I know you are all volunteers there, I would like to contribute if I can
(no one ever ask me for more details?!?) so this is why I wonder...

Also, if someone can explain me (I think I've got the answer but still
didn't find any doc about it) the behavior of my little perl program where
I can get as many file handle I want (this seems to not be limited by any
means).

Ben