RE: Specifying a .def file for use with libtools libraries

I am using the current libtool-devel (libtool-devel 20020202-1) provided
under cygwin (updated this morning 11:?? GMT).

I have coded the package from scratch, and libtoolized... I have
AC_PREREQ(2.52) in my configure.ac.

FYI: I have read the docs, and have been using libtool for a while...
just not on windows!

Stephano Mariani

DLLs: