RE: possible worm in cygwin

You might find the following URLs useful:

>From what I can see they are the starts of relevant threads already
discussed on this list about this very same topic.  It's a pity your "search
around" for more info didn't take you to the mailing list archive really,
because you would have saved yourself some bandwidth :P

Sorry if this mail sounds a bit blunt, but there's been quite a lot of
traffic on here of late regarding this.

Carl

of this email.