cygwin1.dll & cygz.dll is a virus

Good Afternoon,

   I certainly hope this is one of those intelligent questions.  I work
at the University at Buffalo.  We have been experimenting with cygwin
to provide a sshd on machines so we can do remote administration on our
servers securely.  We also happen to be running Norton Antivirus
Corporate Edition 7.x.

   The latest definition files dated February 13, 2002 indicate that
cygwin1.dll and cygz.dll are EggHead viruses.  I think it is a false
positive.  Has anyone else reported this?

   Thank you for your time and assistance.

Joel
Joel P. Kuntz
University at Buffalo