Re: unix domain socket with shared memory ?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 05:11:22PM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Excuse me, I don't understand, what do you.
> Do you mean that this link would be enough and the rest of the mail is useless or that this Power Point
> presentation has so many useless pages for you ?

This PP presentation is completely useless to me since I don't
have PP.  I don't even understand what that has to do with the
thread.

But that's not the point.  Why is it needed to have the whole
thread again in the posting?  Could you please quote only the
relevant parts of previous postings?  I don't like to have to
scroll 400 lines down until the first new sentence occurs.
And perhaps it's possible to care for the line breakage.  I'm
tired to have to figure out first, which line is still part of
the quote and which is new.

Just to be clear, you're not the only one and this happens not
only in this mailing list.  But that doesn't make it better.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.