Re: libtool problem

*sigh*,
don't you just hate it when you only manage to work out what you have been
doing wrong minutes after posting to a public list (old precygwinpackages
aclocal files lying around) and making a fool of yourself.

Thanks for being there anyway :),
Daniel

p.s. I don't think aclocal should look in /usr/share/aclocal before
/usr/autotool/[stable|devel]/aclocal though which is what it seems to have done.

On 12 Feb 2002 at 12:55, cygwin@cygwin.com sent forth the message: