cygwin redistribution and gpl requirements

My company wants to re-distribute some of the pre-compiled cygwin utilities,
e.g. grep.exe.  These utilities will be distributed without modification,
and to make them run we will copy the needed cygwin dll's.  I assume we will
maintain GPL compliance if we:

1. Include a copy of the GPL with the programs.
2. Reference source code availability at http://cygwin.com

Is this sufficient?

Thanks in advance,
Jon