Re: cvs: Terminated with fatal signal 6

On Thursday 7 Feb 02, Volker Quetschke writes:
> They have weird prerequisits for the compilation, they use:
> * 4NT Version 2.5 or higher.
> * JDK 1.3.1.
> * Perl 5 for Win32.
> * Cygnus Toolkit. The latest Cygnus Toolkit is available from
>    http://www.cygwin.com. However: OpenOffice.org was successfully
>    built using the (old) b20 version of cygwin, but we encountered
>    problems with the newest version run under the 4NT shell.
>    Cygwin-b20 resides under various mirror sites, for instance at ..

You didn't include the URL they cite:

<ftp://ftp.ccp14.dl.ac.uk/ccp14/ftp-mirror/programming/cygwin/pub/cygwin/old/cygwin-b20/>

In fact that site no longer carries cygwin-b20, since I helped them
fix their mirror script many months ago.  I doubt any other "official"
Cygwin mirror is carrying it, either.

Is b20 even available anywhere?  It doesn't sound like Openoffice is
going to make much progress on Windows with the instructions they are
providing.

David