Re: rebase for setup (curl)

Rob,

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 09:42:57AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

False alarm or the boy who cried wolf...

I just built pq.dll and cygcurl-2.dll using their standard makefiles
and they were rebase-able.  This explains why my gcc -shared experiment
"worked" last week.

However, the pq.dll (and other PostgreSQL 7.1.3 DLLs) that I built over
the summer with an older (i.e., previous?) version of gcc/binutils is
not rebase-able.

So, with the latest tools there does *not* seem to be a problem.

Kevin, what version of gcc/binutils are you using?  Are they the latest?

Thanks,
Jason