LEARN THE FACTS

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW CAN (WILL?) HURT YOU!

But you can learn what you need to know easily.

And you can do this from the comfort of your own home.

Dear Friend,

You can learn the facts about almost anyone (or
anything).

Do you have doubts about someone in your life? Wonder
about their honesty? Need to know if they really have
good credit? Are they really single or secretly
married? How many times have they actually been
divorced? Have they ever been in jail? Do they have
children? Are they secretly making alimony or child
support payments?

Or maybe you're an employer. And you need to know if a
prospective employee can really be trusted to keep
company secrets...or trusted with access to the
company checking account.

Whatever it is that wish you knew...

YOU CAN KNOW THE TRUTH!!!

"Jill" (her name has been changed to protect her
identity) needed to know if her fiance was being
honest about his past. Using our simple
Home-Investigator's Program, she was able to learn
that her fiance was lying to her about having never
been married...in fact he was telling many lies!

"Jill" wrote:

"Thank you so much for your program! Using your
program kept me from making what would have been a
TERRIBLE mistake!"

                                                "Jill"

HOW YOU CAN LEARN ANYTHING FROM YOUR OWN HOME

You can start the same day you receive our program and
instructions and begin receiving information within a
matter of hours. These investigations require no prior
experience or special skills and our program is
specifically designed to get you the information you
seek as fast as possible.

HOW YOU CAN LEARN THE TRUTH

If you have ANY questions about anyone, or just want
to "get the scoop" on someone, you owe it to yourself
to "investigate" our program FIRST. This easy-to-use
program not only contains unique, up-to-date
information and techniques, it also contains EVERYTHING
found in the two best selling programs on the Internet
today! But it's even better than "BUY ONE AND GET ONE
FREE". How so? Read the next paragraph to see!

HOW YOU CAN DO IT FOR ONLY $10!!!

You may have seen similar programs promising to do the
same thing but charging $29.95...or $39.95...or even
$49.95 or more. There's absolutely no need to pay that
kind of money to find out what you need to know.

For only $10, less than the price of a meal at
McDonald's even, you can learn whatever is needed to
protect yourself and give you peace of mind.

However, we are restricted to a limited number of
sales at this price, so you need to make a wise
decision NOW! Once this Internet-only offer is gone,
it will be gone forever.

SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE, THIS PROGRAM MAY BE THE BEST
INVESTMENT YOU EVER MAKE IN SELF-PROTECTION.

If this sounds like something you might be interested
in, read on. If not, thank you for your time. We hope
to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Manager
Home-Investigator Program Division
ZCC Marketing

Start learning now. Here's all you need to do.

(1) Read, complete, and return the attached form.
(2) Enclose your one time fee of $10.00.
(3) Your software and instructions will be
addressed to you.
(4) Simply follow the step-by-step instructions.

OUR STEP-BY-STEP PROGRAM IS SIMPLE, AND OUR
INSTRUCTIONS ARE WRITTEN IN EASY TO FOLLOW
LANGUAGE.

There is a way to earn to learn what you need to know
at home...

The Home-Investigator Program.

Please Respond NOW! Copies at this price are LIMITED!

FILL OUT THE FORM AND RETURN TO OUR ADDRESS
BELOW